Free Infographic: A Week's Worth of Quotes for Writers

If you are a member of my Facebook Group, you might be familiar with these quotes which I had designed and posted individually. I have combined seven of my "writing quotes" to create a week's worth of quotes to inspire writers. Now available to you to use as you wish, you can upload this infographic to your website, blog, Pinterest page, Facebook page, or whatever you choose, and treat your visitors and fans to seven of the most memorable quotes.

I have two versions: the first one is the infographic itself. The second version has a blank space at the bottom where you can add your name, website address, or any text. To save to your computer, right-click on the image.




The following version has a space at the end to add your own text:



I welcome your comments, suggestions, or corrections. Use the comment form below.

Sincerely,
Brian Scott

View more of my designs at Pinterest.